Open to serve your glass needs, while taking COVID-19 precautions to ensure your safety
The primary concern of the Granite State Glass team is the health and well-being of our employees, clients, partners, friends and families. We are committed to ensuring your services run smoothly, while also keeping our community safe.
We are closely following guidelines released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to prevent the spread of the virus.
As a business deemed essential, Granite State Glass operations remain open for all auto, home and business needs. We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure that our customers and our people remain safe and healthy including but not limited to:
- Implementation of a “no contact” business model at GSG locations until further notice. Locations are open for business however showrooms are not accessible to the public.
- Customers can drop off, pick up or have items quoted by calling their GSG location. Any interaction with GSG employees will be reflective of current social distancing protocols.
- Payments will be accepted only over the phone and by credit card only.
- Disinfecting surfaces pre and post work on any vehicles or products.
- Daily health checks and the use of nitrile gloves.
Granite State Glass will continue to do everything that we can to serve and satisfy the needs of our Granite State Glass clients in a safe and responsible manner.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and will continue to monitor the situation closely to keep you and our GSG team members safe.